Valued Contributor

Re: Do We Really Need Two Hosts and a Vendor

@January121wrote:
Please get rid of Jane T & Courtney K .. they definitely are not good together ... they try to outdo each other and are annoying...I rather watch the new hosts doing the hosting alone ... 😣😥

Could you please tell Jane to stop pulling her shirt down......IT IS SO ANNOYING!

And she does it ALL THE TIME!

Trusted Contributor

@Danky2wrote:

@January121wrote:
Please get rid of Jane T & Courtney K .. they definitely are not good together ... they try to outdo each other and are annoying...I rather watch the new hosts doing the hosting alone ... 😣😥

Could you please tell Jane to stop pulling her shirt down......IT IS SO ANNOYING!

And she does it ALL THE TIME!

She thinks she's a size or two SMALLER than she is - NOT!!!

Trusted Contributor

I IMMEDIATELY change the channel when I see the following duos -

Jane and Courtney

Rachel and Alberti

Amy and Alberti

Jen and Kierstan

Respected Contributor

1 host is plenty -- make it stop!

New Contributor

If I was tasked with representing a company brand as part of my job, I would quit. These QVC hosts who talk endlessly overtop of their guest hosts is extremely rude. I always thought Rachel was a nice person, but tonight she was absolutely obnoxious. Telling the same story over and over again like we never heard it before.

Regular Contributor

I agree. Everything has a vendor, not needed. The 2 hosts are annoying and silly, especially certain ones. The gourmet shows are bad and I always liked Alberti but lately he is bolder and hard to watch.
Super Contributor

I would much rather see more models for the clothing. If I can see what an item of clothing looks like on variously sized women, I can make up my own mind. My preference = one presenter & several models, less chitchat and more information @about the product. 

Valued Contributor

ONLY ONE HOST.......Please!!!!!

Occasional Contributor

No! you don't need two hosts. I would rather hear more from the vendor about the product then the host whose just a T.V. salesperson/personality. Having two hosts limits the time that the vendor has to discuss the product. For this reason I never watch when there are two hosts presenting especially Alberti with Kristin and Jane with Courtney! Their unwatchable!

Occasional Contributor

Agreed I like Courtney and Jane, but lately it has gotten to be a bit but much. I like a good laugh and they have great personalities BUT constant laughing and talking over each other to the point where you can’t understand a word they are saying make me want to turn the channel. Just tone it down a bit .