Super Contributor

Re: Do We Really Need Two Hosts and a Vendor

Yes, I don't know why QVC has resorted to two hosts and a vendor.  I think it's overwhelming at times with the talking and very little information is given about the product.  Too much chatting!

Trusted Contributor

@Shaunac wrote:

When you put two hosts together, for some odd reason, they seem to lose their minds.  Giggling, vying for attention, seemingly, reverting to high school behavior.  "Look at me", no, "Look at me" is what I feel like they're saying.  Forced laughter.  Cringe worthy.  Fake.

Don't get me started on Saturday Morning Q.   Those two have completely lost it and are unwatchable.  

@Shaunac I think they think they are being entertaining.  Not.

Contributor

I DO change the channel.
Dan & Pat works well together. Pat & Jayne are a great pairing. 
Terrri & Vanessa & Amy David, and Carolyn, Jayne, Dan, Pat, anssometimes Rick (when he lets r

the vendor answer or describe the products), 

are hosts I enjoy and learn about the products.

I do understand why some vendors are still zooming, I have a very compromised system. So, better to be safe than sorry. 
just my opinion(s)

Valued Contributor

I want to see more close ups of the product, not three people joking around. 

Shorter presentations please with more pertinent info and close ups. Another thing, stop with the spastic arm waving! 

Esteemed Contributor

Please get rid of Jane T & Courtney K .. they definitely are not good together ... they try to outdo each other and are annoying...I rather watch the new hosts doing the hosting alone ... 😣😥
Esteemed Contributor

Courtney looks like she is auditioning for the role of Morticia in the Adams family .... between her makeup; pointy nails & hair down her back past her behind she definitely doesn't look in a mirror ....
Esteemed Contributor

They seem to be afraid of losing their job & are competing against each other
Contributor

I remember in the past the hosts commenting about not being allowed to order items until after their show. Guess that has changed along with other things!

Neither do I! 2 hosts gets on my nerves
Occasional Contributor

I may the odd ball out... but I am happy the hosts & vendors are back in the studio together. I disliked vendors broadcasting remotely. It was often hard to hear and there just seemed to be a disconnect during the presentation. Additionally, I like seeing the hosts...if I didn't, I would just shop online.