Regular Contributor

Re: Do We Really Need Two Hosts and a Vendor

[ Edited ]

@ellaphant wrote:

Stop watching! Stop complaining!

It's clearly a strategy that is working and moving product- if it were not, it would not continue. The complaints here are miniscule compare to THOUSANDS of orders placed!

What don't you all understand????

Good grief!

You seem really upset.  

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

I gave up years ago. I only shop QVC online now. Even the videos are too much sometimes. 

Visitor

I cannot watch anymore. The two host concept does not work either the exception of Jayne and Pat who complement each other. The other pairings seem to be competing for attention and several are just so annoying with their loudness. I just cannot watch, therefore I no longer watch.
Super Contributor

Re: Do We Really NeeNNd Two Hosts and a Vendor

That would be a NO!

We do not need 2 hosts like Courtney and Jane.

Don't care much when they  host together I much

prefer just Courtney, I usually fast forward Jane Tracey.

Would much prefer just 1 host at each show,

and of course the vendor host like many years ago 1 host was enough...

MaryBeth usually does her shows alone and  what

a pleasure she is, she definitely does not need another

host... Next year let's go back to 1 host shows...

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Do We Really NeeNNd Two Hosts and a Vendor

The Jane/Courtney show on Fri. nights is a huge train wreck. Jane needs to get a grip on herself; she's out of control!

Contributor

No we don't, especially when JT is the host, she talks over everyone, even herself. I find her so annoying and tired of her little comments like put it in your cart and click check out, and you can always shop backwards. Does she think that we are all stupid about shopping. Also she keeps saying that she has been there for 35 years, she did leave at one point, acknowledge that JT. Enough about your girls, tired of hearing your stories. I purposely don't purchase anything when she is on just in case she gets some sort of credit for it, or a sell out, I'd rather wait till she's off the air.

Trusted Contributor

@fatcat4221 wrote:

No we don't, especially when JT is the host, she talks over everyone, even herself.

Smiley LOL Smiley LOL Smiley LOL

Regular Contributor

NO....and especially if one of the hosts is JEN COFFEY....she has to go...  She is not QVC quality - maybe HSN???

Regular Contributor

No we do not need 2 hosts at the same time 

Contributor

I don’t shop with the hosts at all. Can’t stand any of them. Grew tired of the yelling. Of hearing about their families. Of them lying, saying every product is their favorite. I check the program guide to see what’s on. If I’m interested, I open the app, check items recently on air, then, decide if I need something. Very peaceful.