Valued Contributor

Re: Do We Really Need Two Hosts and a Vendor

The answer to the question is "NO"

Honored Contributor

I didn't think this was a legitimate gripe until I ran into it the other night.  Kourtney with two others, yakking away for a good five minutes.  I was on my way out the door with DH.  They didn't get around to listing whatever it was that I needed to order before I left the house.  Phooey.

Super Contributor

That would be a BIG NO!!

So ridiculous, I have been purchasing from QVC for years with

only ONE host, so why now do we need TWO hosts.

Also, I don't see any need for a Diamonique person (Erin), she is very

nice but I have been buying Diamonique for years with only QVC host and they have done a very fine job and are always knowledgeable about Diamonique.

I just watched Q2 channel with Lisa Mason who is an experienced host selling alone  her line of Diamonique and of course she did a Wonderful job. I always loved watching Lisa do Diamonique shows when ahe was a Q  host and Marybeth too! 

Super Contributor

I agree with you Camile 1936! Not needed I turn it off..

Valued Contributor

let us have some other hosts on the GH shows who act professional and not like two year olds.

I agree with you 100%.  And I would really appreciate a host who doesn't care more about eating the food than presenting it.  If I want to watch the food show but will be forced to watch them eat, I think one or two bites is sufficient.  The food shows need more class, professionalism and less obsessing over eating the food.

"I never changed, I just learned."
New Contributor

Courtney talks over the top of any vendor or another host she is with! Very annoying I change channel when she’s on!
Valued Contributor

I agree that one host and fewer vendors would be better.  I think more items could be presented with less time.  Trying to listen to three people and watch the item presented is difficult.  

Super Contributor

RIDICULOUS!!!!! I do not watch anymore. 

Respected Contributor

@Razzie450 wrote:
Courtney talks over the top of any vendor or another host she is with! Very annoying I change channel when she’s on!

She's hardly the only host who talks over and interrupts the vendor constantly. 
The worst for doing this IMO are JT and Sandra B.

Contributor

Not to mention that two hosts are getting paid, instead of just having one.  Maybe the costs of some items could be lowered if they didn't have two hosts on together.  Some just yell over one another vying for position.....almost seems like a competition who can be the most annoying!