Esteemed Contributor

With all your clothes quit putting the same ones on your specials. Thank you. And cheaper ones too.

Honored Contributor

Re: Different specials please

Cheaper?  I have saved $20 and up on many LTS and PTS pieces of clothing/jackets/sweaters etc!

I have seen some tops for around $8...not sure how much cheaper you would expect.

Honored Contributor

There was a skirt the other day for $5. on 5 Easy Pays of $1/mo.  How cheap do you want?  They'll  undoubtedly list them until they sell oit.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

For many months this year, I'd totally agree with the OP—in fact, at a certain point, I'd even started tracking five items that were in both rounds of specials every single day. But I have to say that for the past six to eight weeks, the specials have had quite a bit of variety and there have been a lot of them (typically at least 45 where we had only 30 or so most of the time earlier in the year). I've picked up a few nice things at great prices, including a surprise appearance from an item in my wish list at a $13 discount. My only complaint is that the specials are still 80-90% fashion items; it would be nice to have more categories represented in the deals.

ETA: Oooohhh, as if on cue, there's a lovely set of VPH trays available tonight at a very nice price . . . thanks, QVC!  Smiley Happy