Honored Contributor

Diamonique made one back in the day.  I think if they made a tasteful one -- more headband-like -- it would be beautiful for a bride.  Those bridal shops sell base metal and crystal junk, so it would be kind of cool to have a nicer quality, "hand-downable" piece for those who want that kind of thing.

Honored Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

Diamonique made one back in the day.  I think if they made a tasteful one -- more headband-like -- it would be beautiful for a bride.  Those bridal shops sell base metal and crystal junk, so it would be kind of cool to have a nicer quality, "hand-downable" piece for those who want that kind of thing.

@faeriemoon   Based on today’s prices of items in silver w/ multiple Diamonique stones, I’d estimate it would sell for close to $500...Not too many customers, right? The amount of silver would put the price over the top.

Honored Contributor

@Shanus   I don't really think $500 would be that bad.  The bridal shop junk can be close to that.

Honored Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

@Shanus   I don't really think $500 would be that bad.  The bridal shop junk can be close to that.

@faeriemoon My dil was lucky to spend $100 and I added extra pearls and stones.

Trusted Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

It doesn't have to be that costly.  Here is a simple rhinestone tiara for 90 bucks.  Diamonique can do that.

simple tiara.jpg

Honored Contributor

@newname0   We’re talking silver and Diamonique and the Q. Maybe my estimate was high, but $90? No way.