Esteemed Contributor

Nope - money wasted. Who would wear a tiara?

Honored Contributor

A tiara...just what I need for my trips to Walmart.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

I would wear it when I put on my Cinderella dress to wash my floor on my hands & knees 🤣🤣😂😅

Valued Contributor

No tiaras for me.  I don't like any kind of pressure on my scalp so I don't even wear headbands. It's a good thing I'm not the Queen of England.

Trusted Contributor

@Carmie wrote:

@newname0 wrote:

@freakygirl wrote:

for? where would you wear it to? 

I'd wear it when doing my laundry. Smiley Very Happy

Did you ever hear of the 1950's show Queen for a Day?  Sometimes I would need to feel like a queen doing ordinary things for my family.

Thank you for asking.

Yes, I remember Queen for a Day. It was a dumb show.  I was a very, very  young child and thought it was sad.

Four women would tell her story and start to cry explaining why they needed something so bad.

Example:  I have five kids and have to go down to the creek every day to wash our laundry on a washboard in the water.  I fell and have a bad back, so it is getting impossible to do this for more than a few minutes a day.

The woman with the saddest story would win what she asked for to make her sad life happier...like a washing machine.  I always wanted everyone to win.

Today we have "Go Fund Me" instead.

That's a good summation of the show but you left out one important ingredient - the MC would hold his hand over each woman and the audience would applaud and the woman who got the most applause won so it was a audience decision.  I too felt bad for the women that lost.

Honored Contributor

@newname0 

Yes, I would buy a tiara for my niece who has epilepsy. Depending on the weight and materials used. She would love it. 

Super Contributor

Re: Diamonique tiara

[ Edited ]

The diamond tiara is a great idea !

It would be great for a bride,  A sweet 16,  40th birthdays ,50th birthdays , and so on 

It would also be nice  for them to make a headband with diamonique for special occasions or any time !

Honored Contributor

My Mother bought me one when I was about 5 and into being a princess.....I loved wearing it!  I think they would sell both for little girls an or perhaps brides.

Trusted Contributor

@newname0 wrote:

@Carmie wrote:

@newname0 wrote:

@freakygirl wrote:

for? where would you wear it to? 

I'd wear it when doing my laundry. Smiley Very Happy

Did you ever hear of the 1950's show Queen for a Day?  Sometimes I would need to feel like a queen doing ordinary things for my family.

Thank you for asking.

Yes, I remember Queen for a Day. It was a dumb show.  I was a very, very  young child and thought it was sad.

Four women would tell her story and start to cry explaining why they needed something so bad.

Example:  I have five kids and have to go down to the creek every day to wash our laundry on a washboard in the water.  I fell and have a bad back, so it is getting impossible to do this for more than a few minutes a day.

The woman with the saddest story would win what she asked for to make her sad life happier...like a washing machine.  I always wanted everyone to win.

Today we have "Go Fund Me" instead.

That's a good summation of the show but you left out one important ingredient - the MC would hold his hand over each woman and the audience would applaud and the woman who got the most applause won so it was a audience decision.  I too felt bad for the women that lost.

queen for a day.jpgqueen for a day 3.jpgqueen for a day 4.pngqueen for a day 2.jpg

Honored Contributor

Born in 1958 looking back at this time period...............wow Woman Surprised