New Contributor
Can you please start making rings in half sizes
Honored Contributor

@Landerschier, Welcome and since you may be new, there is such a thing as ring inserts that can help the ring to fit better.  HTH

Esteemed Contributor

@Landerschier wrote:
Can you please start making rings in half sizes
Yes, yes, yes! Good idea! I wear a 5 1/2 and loved the ring so much, I'll have to squeeze into a size 5. A 6 is too big and these cannot be sized. They really need more sizes. But they've scaled back on the jewelry so much in lieu of cosmetics, cooking items and clothes - the jewelry selection is so limited now. Back in the day, Diamonique was much more abundant. 

Esteemed Contributor

The inserts are uncomfortable....I've tried them. 

Respected Contributor

they used to make a silicone gel you squeezed onto the inside of the band.  i believe it was basically caulking. 

I personally have never tried it, and don't know how long it stays put, but the idea behind it is pretty good. 

IMO they have never made a ring insert for sizing that was worth squat. 

they were always uncomfortable or would slide around. 

Honored Contributor
I have many Diamonique rings from many years ago and love them. Great quality and just as sparkly as when they were new. The more recent Diamonique is nowhere near the quality and the few I have ordered have been so poorly made I sent them back immediately. I will not buy any more Diamonique.
New Contributor
I agree, we remember the days when diamonique really wowed us. Not anymore, it's tiney looking, cheaply made and most designs look alike and they lean more toward wedding ring designs. I miss the old days. Newer and younger viewers don't know what they have missed out on. I dont buy ..glad I got the beauties back in the day. My jewelry looks great. Like you I do not buy anymore. I think they need new buyers. The diamonique vendor gets excited over something I think looks cheap. Sorry, but had to vent. Please bring us the big, juicy designs that look like I spent a million on it.