Esteemed Contributor

j349673.jpgI saw these and thought it was one earring.  I think this would be beautiful as one earring.  Dont have to have 5 stones, but al least 3 would be beautiful?   Please pass on to Diamonique people. 

QVC Customer Care

Re: Diamonique Earrings

[ Edited ]

@BalletBabe

Thanks for your input and will pass on your suggestion!

Beth QVC

Honored Contributor

Seems to me Diamonique had a style, or two, of earring like this a few years ago.  Maybe they could bring it "back from the vault".

Honored Contributor

@geezerette wrote:

Seems to me Diamonique had a style, or two, of earring like this a few years ago.  Maybe they could bring it "back from the vault".

@geezerette  I bought a similar "climber" style earring from the Q a couple of years ago.  Unfortunately, they don't stay up.  Someone needs to invent a way to keep climber earrings positioned correctly so they don't fall down and look like drop earrings.

Honored Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

@geezerette wrote:

@geezerette  I bought a similar "climber" style earring from the Q a couple of years ago.  Unfortunately, they don't stay up.  Someone needs to invent a way to keep climber earrings positioned correctly so they don't fall down and look like drop earrings.

@faeriemoon

I remember seeing that style; I thought they were very pretty.  Sorry to hear they don't stay where you want them.  I always wondered how those climbers would work.  They looked to me like they would be uncomfortable.

I was actually referring to some Diamonique drop earrings that were offered several years ago.  I remember Mary Beth presenting them quite often.  They had a couple of similar styles--one pair was the graduating stones sitting right on top of each other and another style had a small bar in-between each stone, I think.

Respected Contributor

I would like three stones with the smallest attached to a leverback with two graduated larger stones attached with a hinge so they move and catch the light.