New Contributor

Diamonique 3.40 CTTW textured stud earrings

Would like something in this design, with scroll work on the sides but would like a more believable size, like a total max 2 carats or even lower like a max of 1.50 or even 1. Where I come from no one would believe a size this gigantic would be real.  Or, bring back the Tacori Bloom cut studs in a believable size.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Diamonique 3.40 CTTW textured stud earrings

Try KOHLS... Im serious.  They have tacori, chaps, ect...thats where I purchased mine..they are beautiful, with a coupon, I bought 1 1/2 carate in each ear, scroll work, with a coupon, sterling silver....21.00.  They even had 14 k exact same style that were 69.00, but I didnt want to spend that much. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Diamonique 3.40 CTTW textured stud earrings

@Buffycat wrote:

Would like something in this design, with scroll work on the sides but would like a more believable size, like a total max 2 carats or even lower like a max of 1.50 or even 1. Where I come from no one would believe a size this gigantic would be real.  Or, bring back the Tacori Bloom cut studs in a believable size.

I made the mistake of buying the Joan Rivers signature earings without realizing how big the stones were.  Very nice stones but to big for anyone to think they were real.  I never wore them because of the size and I felt rediculous when I tried them on.