Occasional Visitor

Denim and Company/ More Elbow Length Tees

I am a 70 year old, plus size gal.  I have short arms and your 3/4 length sleeve is like a long sleeve on me.  I'm sure there are other gals who have this problem.

The same with pants/jeans.  My inseam is 25-26, and it seems that the petite lengths are usually 28.

Please please please try to accommodate us short round gals.

Love the DC product and have lots of them.  I just don't like having to have sleeves shortened or pants, cause then I don't feel like I'm getting a good deal.

Honored Contributor

Re: Denim and Company/ More Elbow Length Tees

@sksin66

Try L.L. Bean.  They have a Pima Cotton elbow length tee in plus sizes with a lot of colors to choose from.  $29.95 for plus sizes and free shipping.

Honored Contributor

Yes, more elbow sleeves please !!

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

Yes, please more elbow length sleeves and Petites in capri's and pants.

Also more elbow lengths in Susan graver's tops.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I prefer something shorter than elbow-length because I am short and those will be too long, but I definitely agree about fewer 3/4 length sleeves and more petite options for capris, crops, and pants in general.

I live in Texas, where it was already hitting the 90s in February and when it does get cold, office and public spaces freak out and crank up the heat. Short sleeves work all year here.

Esteemed Contributor

Its like talking to the wall....I have been asking for elbow length sleeves forever....and i like it close to the neck...whatever they are called...or a square neck would be good....

I like your idea of the pant length...I am plus size, too, and short..i need the 25/26 inch length....D&C are my favorite line...but Gary doesn't seem to hear us..nor does Carolyn...or care...

Honored Contributor

I'm 5'5 and wear a 28-29 length which is a petite short at Dillards

I remember taking my gently used clothes to a womans shelter and was told 

"Please no petites we won't accept them any more".

What ? there is not any petite women in town ?

what ?   Because of that remark I now donate my quality clothing elsewhere

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Love elbow length sleeves and long sleeves.  Do not like 3/4.  If I want 3/4, I will roll them up.  That way I have the best of both worlds Smiley Happy

Regular Contributor

I agree.  I have an assortment of all sleeve lengths for different seasons but  many of the D&C  long sleeves T's I have are way too long. Why they are not the same length when the same size--who knows.  But I especially liked  elbow length sleeves when I worked in offices.  I was forever getting the undersides of the sleeves dirty from surface of my desk, ink, coffee stains,etc.. I work in homecare now and we have polo shirts with insignia on pocket so I wear the 3/4 length or long sleeve now.