Occasional Contributor

I hope the team from Denim and Co see this. Please bring in more shirts like A259194, A269372 and A270187. They are great. Bring them in more colors. Love them. Thanks!

Respected Contributor

I have a ''lot'' of Denim and Company requests....Looks to me like their stock is down or something.  I'd love to see more high -low hem tunics...

Honored Contributor

That checked shirt  that I think is a TSV reminds me of my first job going out to the chicken houses to gather eggs in. Looks like a barn on the farm item. Plus, checks make everybody look like a barrel.

Esteemed Contributor

I am glad that the horrible high low hem tops are not being sold every time Denim and Company is being aired. I would like to see more turtle necks it is fall and winter.The high low tops look very clownish to me. I like more classic style tops.

Contributor

Me too!  I love this top A239284 the length in the front and back.  My problem with D&Co is the semi-fitted tops with pockets or no pockets! Please, maybe give us a choice. My stomach and hips are big enough, I don't need these clinging to them!

I see so many cute tops D&Co has, but there regular length, ugh,,,  I really like the tunic length and straight fit (box) or high low such as the item number above. 

WHY?  Put pockets in leggings?  You would have to be a stick person to wear shirts tucked in or to be able to put your hands in the pockets!!  SMH

Make tunic tops fleece or flannel with different plaid designs. Box fit, straight hem or high low hems. Plaid designs such as (red, yellow, navy and white) - (brown, cream, navy, and yellow)- (navy, white, yellow, and wine)- (black, white, red, and yellow).

I would LOVE to see a tunic length, in cotton, spandex, straight hem, box fit, with about  4 inches of lace at the bottom of hem. Tops would be in solid colors. I have SO many ideas!

Hope Gary reads this!

Honored Contributor