Valued Contributor

It would be nice if the coordinating pieces to the jacket (pants and tee) would be shown or listed on the website with the TSV.  Now I see the jacket and scroll down and see a lot of unrelated items.  I also wish the team had brought us a matching plain tee as an add on piece.

Respected Contributor

@Gabidog  I agree and it used to be that when you put an item in your cart the matching pieces would pop up  to order if you want to include. I guessed seeing the color listed I liked in the pants. 

Not everyone watches presentations any more to see the coordinating pieces and item number. I  also found the numbers in the questions area. I like matching bras and panties and find the same issue. 

Honored Contributor

The matching pieces used to be on a side bar beside the featured piece.  It was really stupid of them to remove them as I imagine they miss out on many sales.  Sometimes you can't even find the matching pieces as the search function is so poor.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I rarely buy matching pieces, but the T shirt was really cute.  The only thing that stopped me was I have a closet full of jackets.