Visitor

I love, love, love Denim & Co and Gary & Carolyn and Nutsy & Acorn.  What I DON'T love are CHEST POCKETS.  Seriously, what woman would use them?  Why not move them down to hip level where I can put tissues and Dog Treats???  Please Gary, just move them dow further where they will be useful.  LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!

Valued Contributor

I am a full busted woman and I use them. When I was working, all of my scrub tops had chest pockets too. When I'm out walking they are handy for my cell phone, money, credit cards, etc. If you spend time here on the board you find people have all kinds of likes and dislikes. Our differences make the world go round!

Honored Contributor

Since I always wear pants with pockets, usually jeans, I don't want or need any pockets on my shirts.  If they're there, I never use them.  Leave the pockets off and lower the price a few cents. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

I like them.

Respected Contributor

I don’t use them but all of my button style shirts have chest pockets. Not everyone wants or needs the same thing 🙂. 

Esteemed Contributor

@giggie19 wrote:

I love, love, love Denim & Co and Gary & Carolyn and Nutsy & Acorn.  What I DON'T love are CHEST POCKETS.  Seriously, what woman would use them?  Why not move them down to hip level where I can put tissues and Dog Treats???  Please Gary, just move them dow further where they will be useful.  LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!

I agree.....and i really don't care for the "one" chest pocket look either....but my biggest gripe is DARTS on everything....the styles throughtout the years didn't have darts very often......but now the majority of QVC's fashion  providers use them (prob manufactured in the same factories).........what Gary doesn't understand is

as someone ages the breasts don't always stay at that perfect dart line and when they don't line up the shirt/blouse tends to bunch and look ill fitting......almost every time i see the darts even  on the  MODELS the tops don't fit properly............between him, and David Dangle and lately even SG they are all going dart crazy.

Respected Contributor

@bcherry01 wrote:

I like them.

Same here !!

Honored Contributor

Although, I don't use them, I like them as accents and in a few styles, are added to create the style, like safari shirts/jackets and utility jackets.  

Super Contributor

I like chest pockets.  Don't like darts.  

Esteemed Contributor

I don't like having any pockets on my tops—no need to add bulk to the chest area with extra fabric and no need to have extra fabric or exterior stitching drawing attention to my lower middle or side areas, either. And on tops with patterns, it drives me crazy that 99.9% of designers don't align the pockets; of course that would cost extra money and time (which is also money), but I'm guessing they lose at least some sales due to the sloppy overall look. Does it seem silly to be so opinionated about pockets? I'm sure it does, but this is what goes on in my brain...  Smiley Wink

NO POCKETSES ON TOPSES!