New Contributor

I am new to this site but need to express my views as a many year D&Co customer, I have always valued the quality and reliability of this brand.  Lately I have noticed the fabric is not as appealing, insubstantial, this is noticeably in the tops.  The pants are still my go to for day to day at home with the 95/5....way and wear a top rated still for me.  I favor 100% cotton in my tops/with pockets.  I am in my 70's and need pocket for my phone in case I keel over, HA. Ultimately I ended up finding Isaac Mizrahi for terrific 100% cotton tops with front pockets, they are substantial.  After 100's of wash and dries they are wearing out and I am not able to find any all cotton tops with front pockets.  I look at QVC frequently online and purchase items but it seems 100% cotton with pockets has faded away to more cotton/poly and no front pockets.

Any thoughts from the QVC people?

Honored Contributor

@live free    100% cotton tops are not so common because people want the poly/cotton to prevent wrinkling in the laundry.  Also the price of cotton has soared so they're using the polyester to keep the price down.  I have lots of tops, D&C and other lines, that have pockets which I never use and would just as soon do without.  Keep looking and you'll find pockets; not so sure about the 100% cotton.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

@live free  I agree with you about the fabrics that D&C is currently offering. I don't have an answer other than to let you know that communicating in the Suggestion Box is the right thing to do. It is often written here that nobody at the Q that can effect change ever looks at these boards. I was curious about that (I doubted that could be true) so I asked. This was the response I received:

E1951671-4D28-4F1D-8C2A-33DCA9C68042.jpegI, too, hope that D&C will return to its roots. Ultimately we vote with our dollars but suggestions are good too.

Regular Contributor

yes have noticed the fabrics need to be wrinkle free  .. Gary ???

Honored Contributor

@mspemberley wrote:

It is often written here that nobody at the Q that can effect change ever looks at these boards. I was curious about that (I doubted that could be true) so I asked. This was the response I received:

E1951671-4D28-4F1D-8C2A-33DCA9C68042.jpeg

@mspemberley   What year did you receive that email?

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

I get fantastic 100 percent PIMA cotton tops that launder great from LL Bean. The fabric is substantial, and looks and wears great.  Puts QVC to shame.

I need petite pants, so I shop at Talbots.   

Honored Contributor

That email was posted here previously, I believe over a year ago.

Hopefully, you don't believe that Corporate Speak meant to appease customers...nonsense to shut them up for awhile.  It's meant to sound like executives are reading our comments.  HA

The community team is not a group of upper level employees who can make changes at QVC.  More than likely it is our moderators and Social Team who monitor QVC's social activity like this forum.  

From my experience, if the mods are sending complaints to those who can make change, they are not read, but we don't know if moderators are sending anything to anyone at QVC because complaints here are never resolved. 

Super Contributor

@Mz iMac  I received this reply within the last two months. 

Honored Contributor

@live free    Here's a top with 95% cotton and a little Spandex so it holds its shape.  It has pockets and comes in lots of colors.  A297782

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment