Occasional Visitor

I assume the designer at Denim and Company is the best place to send this suggestion. I am looking high and low for a wrap skirt.  I have had several over the years and seriously with your design capabilities, you could rock this concept.   Denim, twill, pretty florals, a pocket (yes please).  These are a great wardrobe basic for running around, nice aline for getting in at out of the car, errands, dog walking, sandals, sneakers.  Let's do this.   The wrap skirt is a practical and pretty idea.  Some of the designs I see, not from denim & co. look like the designer is desperate.  Sometime I feel sorry for the host having to demonstrate with a straight face.  keeping is simple is a winner.  It's how we live out here. 

Trusted Contributor

Google ‘wrap skirt’. There are many available on line. 

Honored Contributor

@Christina3331 You can send a message to head designer of D&C as follows:

facebook.com/gary goben for qvc

You can post there or send a message by the Send Message function at the top of the page! The vendors don't read these forums, so you might try that.

Respected Contributor

@Love my grandkids wrote:

@Christina3331 You can send a message to head designer of D&C as follows:

facebook.com/gary goben for qvc

You can post there or send a message by the Send Message function at the top of the page! The vendors don't read these forums, so you might try that.

Vendors and hosts are not allowed to post, but my guess is that they do read!

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Honored Contributor

@Christina3331. If you have any sewing skills at all and access to a sewing machine, wrap skirts are simple, simple to make.  Years ago, when I was dieting, I made a bunch of them that adjusted as I lost.  Have you considered a skort?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Christina3331  your post reminded me of a wrap skirt that Denim and Co offered many years ago.

It was a linen type fabric, it fell between my ankle and mid calf, with a very pretty dark blue floral pattern on the fabric.  I think there was a shirt that was made to go with the skirt, it was a nice outfit.

I wish the line was a little more like it was years ago, I shopped that line more often during those years.

I recall sweater sets....I and several long sleeve sweaters with a sleeveless 'shell' underneath, they were also pretty and nicey made.  Both the skirt and the cardigan sets lasted me for years.