Regular Contributor

Denim & Co Woven Bootcut Pant Request

In the spirit of Gary's comment this morning ... "something for everyone" (when presenting the D & Co jeans w/ zip fly) ... I want to chime in with my own request. 

We really need the return/reintroduction of a stretch woven bootcut pant!!  Yikes guys, these are a real need.  

My favorite style was discontinued (A01724 Stretch Bootcut Petite Leggings).   Features I loved about this pant: 

* bootcut bootcut bootcut!! (balances the hips/body shape),

* twill fabric (cotton/spandex, not hefty like the knit versions, don't like knits, hot & heavy),

* nice fabric finish/hand (some colors perfect for casual or dress),

* slim elastic waistband (super easy to fold over if the rise is long and gosh, we all don't have the body height to accommodate those 2-2 1/2" wide elastics you've been making ... I've tried those thick elastics and they don't work for me, will not buy them again),

* simple, clean style (no added pocket bulk etc),

* pull on (sooo comfy),

* offered in petite (need this, shorter rise and shorter inseam preserves the leg cut even if you have to hem a little ... which I often do)

From listening to presentations, I know that you are working to bring back the stretch woven bottoms with a new factory in 2023 ... I would take any petite bootcut woven pant version with skinny elastic pull-on waist ... leggings, original waist, how timeless. Also, please bring back the "how timeless shorts" (love that skinny elastic in the waistband, easy fit, and stretch woven fabric). But especially, please consider bringing back the bootcut styles in stretch woven ...  basic colors would be appreciated (while I love color, I prefer tons of color choices in tops, not so much in pants).   Like Gary said ... "something for everyone". 

Honored Contributor

Re: Denim & Co Woven Bootcut Pant Request

@bluehydrangea    The most effective way to make requests for Denim & Co. is to go to Gary Goben's Facebook page. There's no assurance vendor reps even read these forums but Gary definitely reads comments on Facebook.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

I would like to see the Modern Waist Bootcut jean return.  It was the perfect percentage of cotton and spandex.

Just a suggestion.

Regular Contributor

Thanks. I'll do that right nowSmiley Happy