Esteemed Contributor

Dear QVC: Help me "find my happy"!

Dear QVC,

My "happy" is free shipping. It would be fantastic if you could help me "find" it at least once this month, preferably across the whole site for 12 hours or more so I can make sure it isn't "lost" again before I am able to really enjoy it.

Thank you!  Smiley Happy

Sincerely,

loriqvc

Honored Contributor

Re: Dear QVC: Help me "find my happy"!

May a good fairy grant your wish. Right now, I don't have a wish list to fall back on should that happen. 

Honored Contributor

I know the theory is that more volume means more profitbut how much more does the volume have to go up to make it work so the company survives?

I like it when what I want to buy has free shipping, but there's not one purchase showing on my order status for the last 18 months on which I paid shipping that I wouldn't have bought anyway. (My list is half free/ half with some charge.)

Shoppers like me wouldn't help them much; so someone has to figure out how much more other kinds of shoppers would order if shipping cost less and would it be enough or would QVC go the way of the many companies already. dead or dying?   I don't know!

Esteemed Contributor

@millieshops - I don't expect QVC to go to a model with free shipping all the time; the company definitely relies on having customers pay for shipping in order to keep its operations running. And I am also usually okay with the shipping charges if an item is something I truly want/need. However, it has been a couple months since the last free shipping event (and I definitely buy more when I pay less), so I figure it's about time for the next one...

Esteemed Contributor

Saw the banner, all I can say is they are not well placed to find my happy and this be might be my last nerve.  

Trusted Contributor

I saw the banner also. Just shook my head. It just doesn't seem like an appropriate "saying" at the present time. I do not know who QVC has hired to come up with these sayings but they need to find someone with a little maturer attitude if they want to be taken serious.

Respected Contributor

April "Friends and Family" was a bust, as far as I am concerned.  The only thing they offered was multiple EASY PAY offers and promotion, let's say PUSHING of the Q CARD.  "Find Your Happy" looks as thrilling as Friends and Family.  

Honored Contributor

My happy at Q would be real sale prices and free shipping.  As it is now almost everything can be found elsewhere for less money and with free shipping.

Valued Contributor

Maybe you can find it on Fri-yay!

Respected Contributor

Q is grasping at straws.

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown