Contributor

Dear Q..........why can't you..............

display the sizing box for each item more on screen for each item.........if you blink, you miss it. It's ridiculous...........you seem to be able to have no problem displaying how many you have sold or red light/green light to show how many are left........I really don't care about all of that. Sometimes it takes several minutes into the presentation for your people to show the sizing chart on a particular item (and the sizing does vary on different items depending on the cut). I refuse to play your game of hide and seek. If it frustrates me..........I know it has to frustrate others.......it is costing you money and loss of sales. I need to know the bust measurements, ect. before I begin the ordering process. Sometimes I have gone on-line to watch the video to get measurements......and sometimes it is not even displayed there from the presentation. How do you expect customers to get the information they need to be an informed buyer?? Leave the sizing chart up on the screen during the presentation. Some people may not see the entire presentation, some may tune in in the middle of a presentation. Why do you want to continute to make it so difficult for people to order. I do not want to have to call in to get the information. I order on-line. I rarely order any clothes from you for these reasons. From what I understand from reading your BB's, you send out letters to some people that have to many returns.........duh.....go figure!! You need to give the consumer the information they need to make knowledgeable decisons.