Occasional Contributor

David's Preformed Cookie Dough

Please offer a 96 piece David's Preformed Cookie Dough that does not have the chocolate chunk as one of the choices.  The chocolate chunk are very good, but

I would like to be able to buy only lemon, berry, coconut, or other flavors by themselves.  Thanks.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: David's Preformed Cookie Dough

[ Edited ]

My request would be a package of 96 ALL CHOCOLATE CHIPS!!!!  .... they are the absolute best!!!

Honored Contributor

Agree! They would sell more if there were more options without the chocolate
Respected Contributor

I agree, but my favorite is the ones with candy in them. 

Just baked these and they were so bad I threw them out. there was no bag from dry ice and they were warm when delivered I refroze them but all they did was spread out on pan , dry afull I had these last year and they were great. what a waste of money and time.

Respected Contributor

@Bonseyes. Welcome to the boards. You obviously know what these cookies should be like and the fact they were warm when received caused the failure in baking.  Refreezing is not recommended in foods that are warm  It sounds like a delivery problem not arriving to you in time.

Email the QVC Social team and given them your order number.  I guess you will be refunded your purchase price. They are helpful and usually respond quickly. Good Luck.