Frequent Contributor

Re: Dare to share beauty show?

@MandyG06 wrote:

I disagree. I love the show! It's not the same ol' shows the Q has and I'm ready for that change.

I agree, I like Shawn, she is a tell it like it is and makes things comical!!

Trusted Contributor

Trusted Contributor

I have to agree with you. I certainly don't think of Shawn when it comes to being a beauty expert. I only get to watch QVC at night, and every night it seems Shawn is on being her usual self. Why doesn't she just get prescription glasses and be done with it? Why can't we have some of the great hosts that QVC2 stole from us? Nancy Hornbeck, Gabrielle Kerr, Alberti Popov, and a couple of others. Do they think these are the "beautiful people" and can't sell on the regular Q? They scoffed them up for the beauty channel. When they take Courtney Kohndabi, I'll stop watching after 32 years.

Trusted Contributor

I dare not to watch this show!

Super Contributor

Too much Shawn Killinger on air period. She is not the God of show hosts.

Super Contributor

I for one just find SK completey annoying.

Super Contributor

At first I wouldn't watch SK at all. Did not like her personality and pretending to be so "cute". I hated the interaction between her and Isaac. I thought she was just down right rude to him. Unfortunately Iove to watch Isaac so I put up with her. But, what is even worse is having to watch Jennifer Coffey. I won't watch her at all except when she is on with Isaac and it is painful

Super Contributor

I agree. More of Elise Ivy, Courtney Cason,  Gabrielle, Mary De Angelis, Antonella. It is the same hosts on the Q all the time and most of them I can't stand to watch

Super Contributor

Me too. Plus Jennifer Coffey