Contributor

Dan Wheeler's book: Hurricane of Love

[ Edited ]

Surprised that QVC has not offered Dan's book to customers ... it would make a great gift for someone during the holidays, or any time.   Wish QVC would consider adding this to their .com page at least.   Having Dan on as a guest would be a kind gesture as well.

Thanks QVC~!

Hurricane of Love: My Journey with Beth Wheeler by [Wheeler, Dan]

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Dan Wheeler's book: Hurricane of Love

Imagine if Dan Wheeler agreed with QVC's terms, he would not be able to sell his book in any other bookstores around the country. He's a smart man by not limiting his book to QVC customers only. 

Philip Watson limited his books to QVC customers and ended up with far too many books on clearance (and they didn't ever sell completely out).

Same with Cathy Levine's book many years ago. Not a good idea; people read the book and returned it.  

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Valued Contributor

Both QVC and Dan would reap not only money, but "goodwill" among the viewers.  Anyone who would read the book and 'return it" has no soul.  Anyway, I didn't know QVC had an exclusive on a manuscript, doesn't sound legit.

Anyway, I purchased from Amazon for a Kindle.   I hope Dan finds happiness again, he was one of my favorite hosts ... if only the newbies would present with class & style as Dan did for all those years.

Honored Contributor

Well here is the real story about Dan's book from him. He is selling thru Amazon and his publisher. He would love to sell on QVC but they haven't approached him. He stated he can't ask them but if they did the asking it would be great.

He received some other suggestions from posters on his FB to approach Holly Lobby about selling it there. Most of the proceeds go to his Ministry.

There don't seem to be any restrictions on where he sells his book.