Reply
Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 6,522
Registered: ‎03-19-2016

@MalteseMomma  It’s easier for me to use the regular ordering form than the AP which puts it on easy pay sometimes automatically.(also the Ap is harder to see each special price and compare than just going online ). I check it also, hate keeping up with easy pays!

Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 5,094
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: DARN EASY PAY!!!!!

[ Edited ]

 


 

 

As I have been saying,I NEVER speed buy !

 

I choose NO easy pay EVERYTIME  I order, online by phone , app,ect......however I order, but it still shows up as easypay on my orders!!!  Smiley Sad

 

It must be a glich in  this awful web site!

 

Why is everyone so darn nasty here all the time?????

 

Can't you read????

 

 

Honored Contributor
Posts: 14,874
Registered: ‎05-23-2015

Re: DARN EASY PAY!!!!!

[ Edited ]

@MalteseMomma wrote:

 


 

 

As I have been saying,I NEVER speed buy !

 

I choose NO easy pay EVERYTIME  I order, online by phone , app,ect......however I order, but it still shows up as easypay on my orders!!!  Smiley Sad

 

It must be a glich in  this awful web site!

 

Why is everyone so darn nasty here all the time?????

 

Can't you read????

 

 


Reading comprehension is becoming a lost skill. The desire to correct you and put you in your place seems to trump common sense and a desire to understand the poster.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 5,892
Registered: ‎03-20-2010

@MalteseMomma wrote:

 


 

 

As I have been saying,I NEVER speed buy !

 

I choose NO easy pay EVERYTIME  I order, online by phone , app,ect......however I order, but it still shows up as easypay on my orders!!!  Smiley Sad

 

It must be a glich in  this awful web site!

 

Why is everyone so darn nasty here all the time?????

 

Can't you read????

 

 


Maybe because you are shouting at people who have no control to correct your issue.

Someday, when scientists discover the center of the Universe....some people will be disappointed it is not them.
Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,772
Registered: ‎11-02-2015

@MalteseMomma wrote:

YES,I'm SHOUTING!!!!!

 

There needs to be an easier way to NOT use easy-pay on a purchace!

 

Maybe it should be on request only!

 

I HATE it and do not use it ! BUT it somehow always comes up on my orders anyway and it is ALWAYS a problem to get rid of it!!!

 

I know I always take it off when I order something but there it is anyway!!!!!  Smiley Sad

 

DARN!!!!!!

 

Yes it looks like QVC has changed the ordering process page.  When you get to the Order Review page...go to the square on the right that has your charge.  It has defaulted to easy pay already.....There is a green EDIT button.  Press and you can change it to one payment.  I missed it once and was frustrated thinking I did’t have an option......but you do.  Just look for that green EDIT button.  

 


 

Respected Contributor
Posts: 4,538
Registered: ‎09-15-2016

 


@MalteseMomma wrote:

 


 

 

As I have been saying,I NEVER speed buy !

 

I choose NO easy pay EVERYTIME  I order, online by phone , app,ect......however I order, but it still shows up as easypay on my orders!!!  Smiley Sad

 

It must be a glich in  this awful web site!

 

Why is everyone so darn nasty here all the time?????

 

Can't you read????

 

 


I guess this reply is for me, I recieved a notification. I'm not being nasty, just giving you a solution to the problem you're having...that's why you posted isn't it? Try switching the way you order by using SPEEDBUY & see if that helps....the option to review your order & make the changes that you want is easy but you do have to pay attention to what you're doing just like every place you order online. Good luck @MalteseMamma

Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 5,094
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: DARN EASY PAY!!!!!

[ Edited ]

sorry @kitcat51   I am so annoyed at this happening everytime I order,that I got cranky! 

 

Please excuse me......... 

 

I am very careful to delete or whatever the easy pay ,but it always comes up later in my order anyway, even if I order by phone. So much so I have resorted to paying by check  over the phone and changing it in the morning.  I do follow correctly the directions by phone and online but it ALWAYS reverts to easy pay that I do not want........ 

 

 

 

I do have a lot of problems here on the Q's site,so, sadly, it is probably me.....

Respected Contributor
Posts: 2,434
Registered: ‎08-10-2013

@rms1954 wrote:

You can choose "pay in full."  If you're getting EZ pay it's because YOU ARE choosing it.


That's not true.  On the new checkout Auto-Pay is on your order automatically.  You have to check Pay in Full to override it. 

Respected Contributor
Posts: 2,803
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Here's a thought:

 

They probably redesigned the ordering page to accommodate the majority of people who use EZ pay. In no way should that construed to mean that "people can't afford" to buy things.

Even if you do get EZ pay, you can always pay it in full. You're never locked into it. I don't know about Auto Pay.

 

Even if you make a mistake, it's easily rectified.

Honored Contributor
Posts: 19,055
Registered: ‎03-16-2010

@luvmybeetle wrote:

@rms1954 wrote:

You can choose "pay in full."  If you're getting EZ pay it's because YOU ARE choosing it.


That's not true.  On the new checkout Auto-Pay is on your order automatically.  You have to check Pay in Full to override it. 



Then some of us must not be getting the “new” checkout feature because when I use the step-by-step online order process (not Speed Buy) I always get the page that allows me to choose whether I want any number of EZ Pay choices or none.

 

@MalteseMomma If this is happening to you no matter which method you use to order, it must be specific to you alone.  Have you contacted customer service about it?