Esteemed Contributor

@geezerette wrote:

@luvmybeetle wrote:

@rms1954 wrote:

You can choose "pay in full."  If you're getting EZ pay it's because YOU ARE choosing it.

That's not true.  On the new checkout Auto-Pay is on your order automatically.  You have to check Pay in Full to override it. 

Then some of us must not be getting the “new” checkout feature because when I use the step-by-step online order process (not Speed Buy) I always get the page that allows me to choose whether I want any number of EZ Pay choices or none.

@MalteseMomma If this is happening to you no matter which method you use to order, it must be specific to you alone.  Have you contacted customer service about it?

@geezerette 

Thank you for careing. I told the CS rep this morning and he had no comment except to say,I'm sorry and i have to wait untill it ships to change it.........sigh!

I just did ,thank you for careing  Smiley Wink

Esteemed Contributor

@MalteseMomma - Out of curiosity, are you placing your order through the QVC website or through the QVC mobile app? People keep talking about "new ordering pages," but I always order via the website and haven't seen anything different. Perhaps if you ordered directly through the website, the defaults would be easier to edit (or possibly wouldn't be there at all).

Respected Contributor

@MalteseMomma wrote:

sorry @kitcat51   I am so annoyed at this happening everytime I order,that I got cranky! 

Please excuse me......... 

I am very careful to delete or whatever the easy pay ,but it always comes up later in my order anyway, even if I order by phone. So much so I have resorted to paying by check  over the phone and changing it in the morning.  I do follow correctly the directions by phone and online but it ALWAYS reverts to easy pay that I do not want........ 

I do have a lot of problems here on the Q's site,so, sadly, it is probably me.....

Oh, that's OK...I just wanted to share how I order & hoped it might work for you too. This website does have frustrating glitches so I always try another way to see if I can override them...sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. I hope the easy pay glitch you're having gets fixed promptly. Be well. 

Respected Contributor

The only way I have had that happen is when I choose "speedbuy."

I just go through the normal checkout process to avoid the easy pay option being automatically applied.

Honored Contributor

i NEVER use speedbuy......i always go through the complete order process online.

speedbuy is NOT the default setting on my account.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

@MalteseMomma , I understand this is bothering you to have no answer to what the problem is but until it can be solved did you know you can click on 'edit your order' and go ahead and pay off your easy pays at anytime. You dont have to wait for them to deduct the amount each month.

Sorry, I hope you can resolve this soon, it sounds like a pain.

Honored Contributor

@MalteseMomma 

have you contacted the mods at qvcsocialteam@qvc.com?

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@MalteseMomma 

I know your frustration .... this week I received 2 items in one box) for $11.00 shipping & handling ...to return $10.95 .

In my case, I thought I moved from the cart to wish list...nope processed order!  

The new ordering process is definitely not geared to make it easier on customer IMO

Someone suggested when I posted under Customer Care about my "error" to be more careful to review & check 🤓🤓before hitting "submit"...for sure I will but maybe I didn't make the mistake!

Honored Contributor

Re: DARN EASY PAY!!!!!

[ Edited ]

It's easy to not use easy pay.  Select what payment type you want during checkout.  If you use speed buy.... there is a box you can check to view your order before it's placed.  Check it and you can select whether or not you want easy pay.  

Don't make your problem everyone else's problem.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: DARN EASY PAY!!!!!

[ Edited ]

@homedecor1 wrote:

@MalteseMomma 

I know your frustration .... this week I received 2 items in one box) for $11.00 shipping & handling ...to return $10.95 .

In my case, I thought I moved from the cart to wish list...nope processed order!  

The new ordering process is definitely not geared to make it easier on customer IMO

Someone suggested when I posted under Customer Care about my "error" to be more careful to review & check 🤓🤓before hitting "submit"...for sure I will but maybe I didn't make the mistake!

@homedecor1 

Thank you. You correctly read my post.    Smiley Happy   I do check off the easy pay everytime and I do reread my order before I click on it ,but for some reason it goes to easypay againt my ordering it!!!!

Some people are so nasty and...............IMO, 

THEY DO NOT READ THESE POSTS CORRECTLY !!!! ( lol... like they are accusing me of doing)

Or they just like to jump on people like they know it all.  Thanks again ,for understanding my post!