Esteemed Contributor

DARN EASY PAY!!!!!

[ Edited ]

YES,I'm SHOUTING!!!!!

There needs to be an easier way to NOT use easy-pay on a purchace!

Maybe it should be on request only!

I HATE it and do not use it ! BUT it somehow always comes up on my orders anyway and it is ALWAYS a problem to get rid of it!!!

I know I always take it off when I order something but there it is anyway!!!!!  Smiley Sad

DARN!!!!!!

Regular Contributor

I’ve never had that happen. I shop ALOT. I almost always use my IPad.

Maybe you should call in instead, which I know takes longer & 

is not convenient. Just a thought. Frustrating I know.

Honored Contributor

I never use "speed buy" and carefully review my order before hitting submit.

Honored Contributor

@MalteseMomma wrote:

YES,I'm SHOUTING!!!!!

There needs to be an easier way to NOT use easy-pay on a purchace!

Maybe it should be on request only!

I HATE it and do not use it ! BUT it somehow always comes up on my orders anyway and it is ALWAYS a problem to get rid of it!!!

I know I always take it off when I order something but there it is anyway!!!!!  Smiley Sad

DARN!!!!!!

yes no reason for EZpay to be the default, should be the option 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: DARN EASY PAY!!!!!

[ Edited ]

@kaydee50 wrote:

I never use "speed buy" and carefully review my order before hitting submit.

@kaydee50 

Same here,I ALWAYS check it  off  before I buy ,but somehow it appears anyway!!!

Respected Contributor

I always use SPEEDBUY..place your order, fiill in your email address, password, check the small box below that lets you review your order & that takes you to the checkout page were in bold red letters says: Edit Payment & Easy Pay to change it, then place your order. It's EASY...simply pay attention to what you're doing & no hand holding from QVC is needed.

Honored Contributor

I've never gotten EZPay except when I wanted it and I can't imagine it would be good business practice if  customers had to opt in to use it.  

I'm fortunate enough not to need EZP for what I buy from QVC but I never refuse it when it's offered -  it costs me nothing.  Also, when I see lots of EZPays on my account, I start to think more carefully about whether I'm buying more than I need to.  Yes, I have the money to pay when the bill comes, but waste is waste is waste!

Honored Contributor

It doesn't just happen by itself....LOL  Stop, think and pay attention when you are ordering something.   

Respected Contributor

I've never had it happen.

Honored Contributor

You can choose "pay in full."  If you're getting EZ pay it's because YOU ARE choosing it.