Occasional Contributor

I have opted for internet TV over cable TV - using the Amazon Firestick with Playstation Vue has reduced my monthly bill considerably.  It was a big disappointment to learn QVC was not one of the channels offered.  I thought I would mention this with the hope that QVC folks could expand to include their programming in this venue. 

Honored Contributor

If you click on the Shop QVC TV link at the top of this site, you can watch the Q live on your computer.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

I pay a ridiculous amount of money monthly on DirecTV and i don't have all the bells & whistles.    But it would probably cost me the same in internet service if I were to drop it.  I envy those who have good internet.   I have a little WiFi that I pay $50 a month but it doesn't give me enough access to "watch TV" or download movies.

Any suggestions?

Frequent Contributor

I did the same thing. if you buy an inexpensive antenna, you can watch QVC on it. Just hook it up and go to the input button on your tv remote and put it to "tv". Worked for me.

Honored Contributor

@software wrote:

I have a little WiFi that I pay $50 a month

Any suggestions?

What??????  You PAY for wifi? faint.gif

If you want to check for free wifi in your area check out the following 2 links....

The Wi-Fi-FreeSpot™ Directory

Free Wi-Fi

Do a Google search for free wifi maps.  There are now apps to help you find free wifi in your area.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Esteemed Contributor

I bought a Roku unit and also Amazon fire stick to compare.  I like them both, but I prefer Roku.