New Contributor

Customer ratings on products

Lately I have not been able to read many customer ratings on products purchased.  They show they are there, but when clicked on they will not come up.  I have particulary noticed this on items that do not have as many high ratings.  Can someone at QVC please fix this issue?

Honored Contributor

Re: Customer ratings on products

The issue is most likely on your end or there would be an avalanche of complaints.  Try using a different browser; that often solves such priblems.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
New Contributor

Thank you for the suggestion, but, many do come up.  It just seems like the ones with lower ratings do not.

Honored Contributor

I think you have to look around for them (to click to see them).  

In the question line I type in ORDER STATUS when I want to find that.  Try typing in CUSTOMER REVIEWS.

Esteemed Contributor

Hi @forte i also have this problem, I too think is is a browser issue (I have safari).  Since I don’t want to add a browser I found a workaround.  I reload the page, and as the page is reloading I scroll.  I keep scrolling until the reviews load.  We can tell there are reviews by the stars next to the item number.  Sometimes I have to do this more than once.  It never fails, except when I decide I am not that interested and move on.  Their loss.

Super Contributor

I have the same issue when I try to access the reviews from  my order or my wish list.  The reviews do show up when I access the item from the search bar.  

Honored Contributor

This happens to me too like when Northern Nights had the tsv sheets on and you couldn’t click on the reviews. Now I know why, they are horrible and the reviews reflect that. 

Trusted Contributor

I can't see reviews on my iPad, but can see them on our desktop.  It is aggravating.