Occasional Contributor

Curious about Big Silver Reindeer

I was curious about the two Big Silver Reindeer that have been on the set all day today.  I thought that they would show up in David's show since they are "large" reindeer, but they didn't. They are propped on the floor and they are smooth silver with no embelishments on them.

Occasional Contributor

Re: Curious about Big Silver Reindeer

It's bugging me! Those deer are standing in front of the fireplace that is decorating the "TSV". So every time the TSV is shown I see those deer. Also, on the home page you can see them when you look at the TSV advertisement. I would really like to know if they are going to be for sale?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@tuffyann

I saw them also & thought they Maybe from Valerie Parr collection, but, most her reindeer are 11" tall.

Perhaps someone in customer care could find out if they are a Q item. 

They were nice!

edited: I was just browsing "as is" section I think these might be the deer. H214552 ($38) and look like the deer in TSV presentation.

very good reviews too. (I may buy a set).

Trusted Contributor

I noticed them, too.  They are not available for sale yet, but it’s common that these types of things end up on sets and are seen in the background even months before they are presented.

Occasional Contributor

These deer are larger than H214552, but I appreciate your input. I agree with the previous response. I don't think they are available, yet! I just hope they become available.

Honored Contributor

IMG_8002.JPG

@tuffyann

these are large and saw them at Sams today. Gold in color but am sure you could spray paint silver