Occasional Contributor

I really love the cuddle duds fabric, I have two dresses and a hoody jacket.  How about a wrap/cardi/jacket/blazer without a hood?   I love the jackets but the hoody is too casual for work.  Thanks!

Honored Contributor

Re: Cuddl Duds without a hood

I find the hood causes weight and pulls the back down and up in the front.  I would like to see a top with sleeves just above the elbow.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Trusted Contributor

AMEN !!! @MNY, I know many do not agree but I hate hoods in jackets, sweaters, cardis, anything.

So when cuddl duds do things without hoods I am thrilled and always buy !!!!!

Respected Contributor

I HATE HOODS ...!!!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@MNY wrote:

I really love the cuddle duds fabric, I have two dresses and a hoody jacket.  How about a wrap/cardi/jacket/blazer without a hood?   I love the jackets but the hoody is too casual for work.  Thanks!

Have you searched the website? They've had several, some of which are on clearance. Here are three, but there are a few more.

A293077

A293091

A293088

Cuddl Duds is mostly a winter comfort wear company known for things like thermal underwear, so I'm not sure you're going to get a professional blazer out of them, but they do seem to be expanding, so maybe.

Contributor

I agree.   Hoods everywhere.  Please let's get some items without the added weight of the hoods (and the look of the hoods too)