Respected Contributor

Coupons for HSN are Appreciated

Last week I received $20 off of $100, so 20% off. Today I ordered and received $10 off with no minimum. They seem to offer these often along with free shipping. It would be nice if Q would offer some perks! The HSN CC card use has some discounts. I have a Q card but don't use it as no advantage.

Honored Contributor

Re: Coupons for HSN are Appreciated

I love that about HSN!  And yesterday was all day crafts (which I always thoroughly enjoy!) and they again offered the $5 all day shipping deal.  No matter how many items one ordered through the day, the total shipping charges for that day would be capped at $5.  Ever seen QVC do that???

Valued Contributor

The Hsn coupons  make me spend money. I don't shop Qvc much anymore.

Valued Contributor

I never understand the whole coupon thing.  I'm a huge HSN shopper and very, very rarely get coupons. I don't have an HSN card.  I always check under SpendableKash because that's the only way I'd even know something was being offered. I am signed up for notifications but it's a cold day in you know where for me to get a coupon.

Trusted Contributor

@Carol Diane   That's probably the reason you don't get a lot of coupons.  You already spend with them so why offer a coupon.

I got my 1st $10.00 coupon today. and I don't have a HSN credit card.  I stopped using my Q card because I get cash back using my regular credit card.

Frequent Contributor

I buy a lot of food for my daughter. She had Covid and doesn't go put much except to work now.
I rarely ever get a coupon and I could use a few.I see people getting them all the time. I do love free ship,it helps me a lot.
Frequent Contributor

I buy a lot of food for my daughter. She had Covid and doesn't go out much except to work now.
I rarely ever get a coupon and I could use a few.I see people getting them all the time. I do love free ship,it helps me a lot.