Honored Contributor

Re: Could you please put the order number on the Track Package Page

This is definitely something that would work better with some pictures of me doing this so you can see what I mean. I'm not articulating well and I think I'm confusing some of you. 

Honored Contributor

@Mindy D wrote:

@GingerPeach @This has absolutely nothing to do with the virus or washing my hands. I am storing my newest things in their packages right now. I need to label the packages with what is inside. 

@Mindy D 

Your post said you had a number of packages you weren't opening because of the pandemic.

Yes, I guess you did confuse a lot of us.

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm not understanding the reasoning behind keeping 50-60 unopened packages lying around.  You said in your OP because of the pandemic, you don't want to open them yet.

As soon as I get a package, I can't wait to get the packaging out of my house.  I did that pre-pandemic. 

Open them, mark them, and leave them in the package.  Who has time to spend an hour trying to figure out what's in an unopened package...

Honored Contributor

@Mindy D wrote:

@Kachina624 @I need to look at the package's tracking number, then go into my my orders and scan them. Right now, I have to press Track order for each item in the list of orders. That is time consuming, but what's worse it that once I open the TRACK PACKAGE PAGE I can no longer see the order number and I have to keep flipping pages back and forth to see what I need to see. 

@Mindy D    There's too much here I don't understand to make further comment. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Count me in as baffled, too.  Who has 50 to 60 unopened packages lying around?

How would you even know, before the 30-day return limit expires, that you've received what you ordered?  Or that it wasn't damaged or defective?

And a customer should have a reasonable idea of what's in an arriving package, if keeping track on the order status page.

I don't think there's anything anyone could say or do that could help in a situation like this.  Sounds like a hoarding problem to me, but that's JMO. 

(ETA:  An hour to figure out what's inside a package???  That's really weird.)