Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Could we get a Forum for music?

[ Edited ]

I always wonder where it should really go. It sure would be nice. It was done for books, and games and really appreciated. Is that possible?

Super Contributor

Re: Could we get a Forum for music?

@qualitygal wrote:

I always wonder where it should really go. It sure would be nice. It was done for books, and games and really appreciated. Is that possible?

Hi @qualitygal,

Your request for a Music forum category will be reviewed. If you ever have a topic that you want to discuss but don't see a logical category, please feel free to start the topic in the Community Chat category. 

I hope you have a good rest of the week!

Valued Contributor

A great idea!  

Regular Contributor

EXCELLENT IDEA! 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@qualitygalFantastic Idea!!!!!!  Many thanks!

Honored Contributor

A music forum would be wonderful!  Great idea and thanks @qualitygal...

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Honored Contributor

Good idea, but, it will be taken over by people who just want to post silly Good morning greetings, personal rants, family problems, and pics of their cats and dogs,

Good luck , though !  Go for it.

Valued Contributor

I love this idea! A few months ago, I made this same suggestion and was met with exactly one heart. That came from @Jacie, and now I don't even think she's posting on here anymore. Smiley Sad LOVE many different types of music...would love to have a music forum!

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]
This morning I received the Bose QuietComfort 35 Wireless Headphones (E229533) and am now listening to Shostakovich, Symphony #9 in E-Flat Major.

These headphones provide an AWESOME listening experience.  It was super-easy and quick to pair with my iPhone.

I love nearly all genres of music.  Besides classical, I thoroughly enjoy jazz, Broadway show tunes, and (classic) rock.  I am beginning to learn about and listen to more country, also.  How about you?  What are you listening to today?

Valued Contributor

I am still hoping that the request for a MUSIC forum that @qualitygal and @sallybusky made will be approved.

I am listening to the Classic Queen album this morning.  At this moment, I'm Going Slightly Mad.  Ha ha.

What are you listening to today?