Esteemed Contributor

Re: Could the hosts please dress up again?

@Kazsails wrote:

I'm just tired of seeing Shaun and Courtney lounging around in pajamas. They do it all the time. Also even if Shaun is not in pajamas she is alway laying on a bed or couch or sitting on the floor. I just find it so unprofessional and annoying. And yes I. Change the channel so they are missing out on a potential sale as I shop qvc a lot. Just my two cents!!!!

@Kazsails 

it's S-h-a-W-n.

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Occasional Contributor

I SO AGREE!  Last night, it was actually uncomfortable and inappropriate to see Shawn once again in pajamas, laying on a bed for awhile, and then sitting up at the "bar", drinking a mixed drink from the Drinkworks machine she was presenting.  

Thought the hosts were not supposed to be eating or drinking during this Pandemic?

If the viewers can get dressed in clean clothes daily why can't the well-paid hostesses on QVC?

Respected Contributor

@mamainmd wrote:

If the viewers can get dressed in clean clothes daily why can't the well-paid hostesses on QVC?

They are hosts, not hostesses, but I can understand the confusion considering the host in question was serving, albeit herself, a drink.

Respected Contributor

@walkingal wrote:

Agree.  And I'm insulted with their insinuations that we all dress like that.  No, we don't.  I get bathed and dressed every morning.  I don't sit around all day -- or go out -- in PJ's and slippers.  They are running this lockdown stuff into the ground. 

Another way to express it is: "They are cashing in on this lockdown stuff."

Respected Contributor

it's S-h-a-W-n.

who cares!

Esteemed Contributor

I think they are attempting to relate to the customers.  Once maybe but day to day it is kind of an insult to those who watch.  I am home... I dress up.  It gives me hope and a sense  of normal.  

Occasional Contributor

Agreed😜

Regular Contributor

BRe: Could the hosts please dress up again?

Too much looking sloppy and drinking.  Clicking iver to HSN where they actually look prepared for presenting on air.  Be glad when the "I don't care enough to dress" look is over.   

Respected Contributor

@bonnielu wrote:

I think they are attempting to relate to the customers.  Once maybe but day to day it is kind of an insult to those who watch.  I am home... I dress up.  It gives me hope and a sense  of normal.  

ITA. If it was once in awhile then fine, but the constant every day  dress in jammies and slippers is too much!

Contributor

Agree completely.  It's time to address the million and millions of us that are back to work or have been working the entire time.  Dress like are pro or be paid like an amateur.