Esteemed Contributor

Re: Could the hosts please dress up again?

Host change often lately to showcase what they are presenting. When the pajama and cabin sock presentation is over change into approporate leasire attire. No one is expecting evening attire. 

Honored Contributor

I think when you dress a bit better, you tend to act more professional. There would be less sprawling about on the furniture and feet where they don't belong. 

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

Good grief!    There are many of us here who have difficulty buttoning and zipping................

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Trusted Contributor

@Desertdi Funny you should mention the temps in Phx.  Later next week we're due to be in the 60's!!  One extreme to the other!!

Honored Contributor

@pdlinda wrote:

@Desertdi Funny you should mention the temps in Phx.  Later next week we're due to be in the 60's!!  One extreme to the other!!

@pdlinda    All I can say is, "It's about time!"

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

@Cin77 wrote:

They are wearing what they are selling.  How picky we live in casual times!

@Cin77 Part of how we dress is to show respect for the people we will be around.  We look nice for them, not just for self esteem.

So yes, I think it is only right to expect people trying to sell us something to dress like they respect their customers.  We are not teenage girls at home and should not be met that way, but as grownups who might decided to spend their money with the hosts' company.

Respected Contributor

I seldom watch anymore. I like to watch Leah on Saturday morning and ITKWD on Sunday, that's about it.

Honored Contributor

@Sooner wrote:

@Cin77 wrote:

They are wearing what they are selling.  How picky we live in casual times!

@Cin77 Part of how we dress is to show respect for the people we will be around.  We look nice for them, not just for self esteem.

So yes, I think it is only right to expect people trying to sell us something to dress like they respect their customers.  We are not teenage girls at home and should not be met that way, but as grownups who might decided to spend their money with the hosts' company.

How someone dresses for shows with casual clothing has nothing to do with respect for customers!!  If anyone has that attitude then maybe those shows are not for them!  My decision to buy is based on what I like and want - not what a host wears or even  sales pitches.  If anything bothered me that much then I would shop elsewhere!  Who watches to critique a sales person

Respected Contributor

@keithsmom65  perhaps it's time for you to take a short break from the Q.   You are unhappy with the host and with customer service.   Find something that will make you happy.   Life is too short to be upset about a TV show. 

Trusted Contributor

I really like seeing the pajamas, they're cute and comfy looking, and they're something you rarely see modeled, to get an idea of how they actually look on someone.  

I'm guessing, the hosts don't just show up and wear anything they want on air.  If QVC disapproved, they wouldn't be on air, wearing them! 

I, personally prefer a relaxed, fun show, to an overly stodgy, 

all business approach.