Trusted Contributor

Re: Could the hosts please dress up again?

Shawn is STILL working at q?  That gal is one of the reasons I quit watching the q (& spending my $$).  I do not like to watch her & she seemed to be present every time I tried to watch a presentation of something & possibly buying.  She must look really whacky in socks and pajamas.  No thanks.   J. Coffee is another one I do not watch.  CLICKSmiley Very Happy

Trusted Contributor

@GoneButNotForgotten wrote:

it's S-h-a-W-n.

who cares!

That one's name could be Mary Shelley and I still would not waste my time watching her no matter what she is pushing.  JMHO

Contributor

I don't care what they wear as long as they don't wear things that are too revealing.  I believe that QVC is running this whole pandemic thing into the ground.  I don't want to hear another "this is the new normal, re -imagination", etc.  Don't you remember our last pandemic in 2009-2010?  There were almost 3 times as many positive cases within a year then than there are with this current pandemic.  Check it out with the CDC if you don't believe it.  And we weren't even doing widespread testing.  I remember it well because I worked as an RN in the hospital then.  And don't say it wasn't serious back then because I took care of many patients that came off of ventilators during that pandemic.  Don't say it wasn't serious to those who lost a loved one back then.