Occasional Contributor

Re: Could the hosts please dress up again?

Yep!!!

Occasional Contributor

You're absolutely right.  Why is being professional frowned upon by some people?  Who wants to see a salesperson laying around on a couch?  They're at work and should act accordingly.

Frequent Visitor

I agree one more reason to watch something else.  Seems like I am watching less at night!

Respected Contributor

@keithsmom65 wrote:

I understand why the female hosts are realling dressing very casually these days, but I would like to see them dress up again as they did pre-Covid days.

If I am going to watch TV sales, I would like my hostess to look like she dressed for her salary and came to work to earn it. 

I am just worn out with Shawn always in pajamas or some such wear, laying around on a sofa.

I miss the nicer clothing on the hostesses. I don't care to see what they look like in their pj's and cabin socks. ( I always think their feet are dirty on those floors.)I know why they do it at the Q, but I don't like seeing it. 

@keithsmom65 

The only reason that Shawn dresses that way or wears her glasses down on her nose is for attention.  She can't not seek to draw attention to herself--it's all about her.

Respected Contributor

Some people need to find more in life to be concerned about than QVC hosts and their clothes!!

Honored Contributor

I'm just happy they are showing up for work.  There is some risk in traveling, you know.

Respected Contributor

They're not using public transportation.

Super Contributor

When I hear or see.masks, hand sanitizer or they say "we are going to spend Thanksgiving differently or outside". Or we are not visiting our friends and family. I change the channel. Quess what, we are visiting friends and family. We are not wearing masks because masks dont work are unhealthy and become filled with bacteria. It's 99.94% recoverable. 

Regular Contributor

@mjmm wrote:

When I hear or see.masks, hand sanitizer or they say "we are going to spend Thanksgiving differently or outside". Or we are not visiting our friends and family. I change the channel. Quess what, we are visiting friends and family. We are not wearing masks because masks dont work are unhealthy and become filled with bacteria. It's 99.94% recoverable. 

I do hope you are not serious.  My friend was transferred to a metro hospital after being in the ICU here for two weeks..   She'd died two days ago.after suffering with Covid.  I implore you to please take precautions.  She didn't believe in masks either because she said "it suppresses your immune system". She was cavalier because she thought being a nurse for 32 years she knew.  She was one who didn't recover and I will miss her so much.

Frequent Contributor

I'm just tired of seeing Shaun and Courtney lounging around in pajamas. They do it all the time. Also even if Shaun is not in pajamas she is alway laying on a bed or couch or sitting on the floor. I just find it so unprofessional and annoying. And yes I. Change the channel so they are missing out on a potential sale as I shop qvc a lot. Just my two cents!!!!