Trusted Contributor

Could the hosts please dress up again?

I understand why the female hosts are realling dressing very casually these days, but I would like to see them dress up again as they did pre-Covid days.

If I am going to watch TV sales, I would like my hostess to look like she dressed for her salary and came to work to earn it. 

I am just worn out with Shawn always in pajamas or some such wear, laying around on a sofa.

I miss the nicer clothing on the hostesses. I don't care to see what they look like in their pj's and cabin socks. ( I always think their feet are dirty on those floors.)I know why they do it at the Q, but I don't like seeing it. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Could the hosts please dress up again?

Agree - not funny - nor cute anymore.

I just change the channel - if that's what QVC wants for their productions........I have the choice to not watch.

Super Contributor

I just use my app and watch the presentation on video if I am interested.  I check the weekly program guide and note if there is something I might be interested in.

Contributor

They are wearing what they are selling.  How picky we live in casual times!

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Agree.  And I'm insulted with their insinuations that we all dress like that.  No, we don't.  I get bathed and dressed every morning.  I don't sit around all day -- or go out -- in PJ's and slippers.  They are running this lockdown stuff into the ground. 

Honored Contributor

The hosts are just assuming the attitude of the public during this very casual, laid back time.  They are not movie stars and want to relate to the customers.  I think they'd look silly and out of touch all dressed up.  They are, for the most part, neat and well groomed.  I don't expect glamorous.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

I don't watch the Q live presentations, but I do occasionally check out videos for certain brands/hosts such as Leah on Saturday morning. Maybe just don't watch the host you mention because I doubt much will change with her. In our current environment, casual clothes are what work for most people, so I doubt you'll see hosts or anyone else dressing up these days. I agree though, I don't need to see silliness with women in pajamas!

Regular Contributor

I so agree

Trusted Contributor

I'm so in agreement with this post.  Probably my number one reason for not watching or buying is the lack of professionalism with the hosts.   Especially Shawn.    The pajama wearing thing has worn out its welcome.   

Respected Contributor

I do agree some of the hosts are too casual most of the time.  But, if you watch any other cannel, including HSN, they always dress properly.  No matter what the product.  The host you refer to is always sloppy but during the Tweakd show her hair wasn't even done for that type of show.