Super Contributor

Could someone tell Amy Strand....

Could someone tell Amy Strand that dresses do NOT have an inseam?  She just said the peitie inseam is 37 inches -40 inches for this Attitudes Como Jersey Magic Waist Dress.  She is suppose to be a fashion sales person who knows the product. It is very basic knowledge to know a dress has a length and pants/shorts have an inseam.  

Honored Contributor

Re: Could someone tell Amy Strand....

[ Edited ]

@teachergal wrote:

Could someone tell Amy Strand that dresses do NOT have an inseam?  She just said the peitie inseam is 37 inches -40 inches for this Attitudes Como Jersey Magic Waist Dress.  She is suppose to be a fashion sales person who knows the product. It is very basic knowledge to know a dress has a length and pants/shorts have an inseam.  

You can send her a message on FB.  It's Amy Stran.  

Honored Contributor

Her name is Amy Stran. 

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Super Contributor

Thank you Imtep, I will message her on FB.

Super Contributor

Thanks for the correction.  I noticed and tried to edit my post, but failed.

Super Contributor

Thanks QVCkitty,for the correction.  I noticed and tried to edit my post, but failed.

Esteemed Contributor

LOL   LOL  Oh No..........That's unbelievable!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@teachergal   Amy knows what an inseam is.  So she just misspoke.  So she should be reprimanded and ridiculed.  Ever make a mistake yourself? 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@teachergal   Amy knows what an inseam is.  So she just misspoke.  So she should be reprimanded and ridiculed.  Ever make a mistake yourself? 

@Kachina624 , I know right ?  I mean she didn't get the the host's name right.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 

I agree with your underlying sentiment that we all make mistakes from time-to-time.   I am included in that category.  That being said, there is this:  the host has had her "products/designs" featured on QVC.  There was quite a celebration.  Flowers, congratulations, accolades for her "designs."  So, I am inclined to agree with the thought that she should know what an inseam is versus a length.