Regular Contributor

Correct the inconsistent manufacturing of all your clothing lines!

I am a looong time QVC shopper.  Most of my clothing is from QVC.  Many items were purchased years ago.  Back then, if you ordered the same item/same size in multiples, there were slight differences in fit attributed to the manufacturing/cutting of the fabric stacks.  But NOW, almost all multiples I have ordered (same size, same item) have significant, fit challenging issues.  And, I AM NOT ALONE.  Review after review after review of almost any clothing line now states the same thing ... "I ordered multiples, one fits and the others do not and I am returning the ones that don't fit".  Well, it hurts all of us.  We buy into "buy more and save" and then we, the customer, pay the upfront $3 shipping per item x the number of items we ordered plus we pay a good amount of money to return garments that have fit consistency issues.  We, the customer, get dinged for returing too much stuff.  And, yes, you QVC, are losing out ... not because we return the items, BUT, because we DON'T KEEP THE ITEMS!  Wouldn't it be better to FIX THE MANUFACTURING PROCESS, have customers buy and keep multiples because they all fit the same????

Trusted Contributor

Re: Correct the inconsistent manufacturing of all your clothing lines!

[ Edited ]

I agree! The Quality Control is lacking. It is not Convenient to return and lose postage. So no Value anymore either. Maybe they should go back to their original abbreviation?

Honored Contributor

I buy a lot of clothing, mostly D&C, and have never had a problem with inconsistencies.  Everything always fits the same.  In fact, I usually don't even try on a new item until I wear it the first time.  Rarely return anything. 

I'm sure some manufacturers are better than others. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Contributor

I totally agree.  I just purchased three pairs of IM TSV 24/7 pants in the  same numeric size however none of them fit the same - not even close to similar!   This is certainly not the first time that this has happened however, for me, will be my last!

Regular Contributor

Agree wholeheartedly.  My problem in that area was with Breezies bras.  It took me a long time before I learned my lesson with them.  I ordered them many times in multiples--same style and size  and most of them fit totally different.  Got disgusted and haven't ordered any for probably 10 years.

Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 I agree with you, I have been shopping with QVC since almost the beginning and have only had to return 1 item for inconsistent sizing and that was at least 7 years ago, I buy Quacker Factory, D&C, Susan Graver, & Logo consistently,  and have bought Bob Mackie, Isaac M, and I am sure others that I am forgetting at the moment.

The only inconsistency I find is in their shoes, I have been burned twice and I will never buy shoes from QVC ever again, return fees are just too high for trying them on!

Valued Contributor

I agree! Often new colors added to the line are often boxy or have huge legs or arm holes.