Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Cooks Essentials TSV-Respond to coating issues

Many customers have asked on the Q&A if the issue with the coating on the fryer basket that peels off with previous Cooks Essentials air fryers has been fixed and upgraded.   QVC has not responded and Live Chat states that they don’t have that information. Why isn’t QVC providing this very important information to their customers. You are providing very poor customer service as well poor quality control on products you are selling.

Valued Contributor

Re: Cooks Essentials TSV-Respond to coating issues

I'm sure they have the answer, it's just not the answer we need and deserve to hear.  As such, QVC chooses to remain mute and Live Chat claims they don't have the answer.  Like I stated, they have the answer.  Shame on them for not being honest with the customers.   docsgirl

Trusted Contributor

I got my CE 3.5 air fryer for Christmas last year. I use it allllll the time. I have no chipping or sticking issues at all.

Pretty sure DH ordered me this larger one for this Christmas! 

Occasional Contributor

Thank you for the recommendation.

Trusted Contributor

I ordered the TSV in black.  My first Air Fryer.  I hope it lives up to the hype of it.  People DO swear by them.  And Meredith is A PURE JOY TO WATCH.  SHE IS AWESOME WITH HER PRESENTATIONS.  JUST A DOLL !!

Honored Contributor

use the item as much as possible during the next few months. you now have until the end of january to return your item. if there are any defects then you will have that extended return policy.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein