Contributor

Convert QVC3 or BeautyIQ channel to dedicated Christmas stream

Since the retail world, QVC included, apparently is trying to make Christmas a 6-7 month ordeal, I suggest that you establish a channel dedicated to all things Christmas and remove that sort of programming from the main and secondary channels. BeautyIQ doesn't appear to be an entire success, and QVC3 just takes up space with re-runs anyway. The Christmas programming is SO tiresome. I know, I know: I'm free to change the channel, which I usually do.

Respected Contributor

Re: Convert QVC3 or BeautyIQ channel to dedicated Christmas stream

@Scorpiana wrote:

Since the retail world, QVC included, apparently is trying to make Christmas a 6-7 month ordeal, I suggest that you establish a channel dedicated to all things Christmas and remove that sort of programming from the main and secondary channels. BeautyIQ doesn't appear to be an entire success, and QVC3 just takes up space with re-runs anyway. The Christmas programming is SO tiresome. I know, I know: I'm free to change the channel, which I usually do.

You said it perfectly....what a great idea.  I agree with everything you said. 

Respected Contributor

Here's a better idea... you watch all the other channels & the main channel stays the same.

Respected Contributor

GREAT idea!  Christmas programming certainly has enough fans and products to warrant it's own channel and it would leave more time for everyday programming. 

Respected Contributor

@Scorpiana wrote:

@Scorpiana LOL @ 6-7 month ordeal!❤️👍🤣😂

Valued Contributor

If the Christmas shows are making money being shown on the main channel, then there is no reason to demote them to any other channel. 

Respected Contributor

It would not be demoting the Christmas stuff.  It would be a channel where people who love to buy Christmas all year could go and watch all year.  Those who hate it could avoid it and those who love it could be watching every day all day. 

Valued Contributor

@chiclet wrote:

It would not be demoting the Christmas stuff.  It would be a channel where people who love to buy Christmas all year could go and watch all year.  Those who hate it could avoid it and those who love it could be watching every day all day. 

@chiclet  Why would they want to run Christmas stuff all year round? People who don’t like the Christmas shows grossly exaggerate the amount of time these shows take up in comparison to other programming. Why don’t they just nove David Venable’s shows to QVC 3, and have all kitchen and food shows run there 24/7/365? The number of hours spent on these shows dwarfs the amount of time spent on Christmas shows each year. Wouldn’t that make more sense than moving the Christmas shows?

Honored Contributor

I enjoy the Christmas shows.  

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Occasional Contributor

Except QVC3 is not HD and it is very hard to watch.