Honored Contributor

Combined Shipping Would Of Been Nice

I can't believe QVC didn't have combined shipping on Silver Bonanza Day.  I did purchase three things and paid $15 just in shipping. Evine tends to combine or discount shipping on jewelry shows.  

Respected Contributor

Re: Combined Shipping Would Of Been Nice

i seem to remember that Q used to do 1/2 off of a second of the same item.  yes, things like today, where people are ordering several SMALL/LIGHT items, you would think they would offer some type of incentive. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Pecky.   They haven't done it on any other "big" day so expectations for BBSD would be unrealistic.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Frequent Contributor

They could've sent it 2-day for that price.  But, no, you'll pay $15 and still wait two weeks to receive your items.

Respected Contributor

Re: Combined Shipping Would Have Been Nice

Yes, it would have been nice, but Q has never offered that type of shipping deal and probably never will because they don't need to. The business seems to do well without shipping deals.

Esteemed Contributor

I would purchase more if they combined shipping......especially when it is multiples of the same item!

Honored Contributor

Nope...ridiculous to spend $15 on s/h on 3 pieces of jewelry -- frankly, the prices I've seen weren't that great.

Honestly, at most stores (esp. Macy's, Dillards who have a nice selection of sterling silver I could most likely get another pair or earrings or bracelet for a few $ more).  

I'm not wasting $$$ anymore on shipping fees when they don't give a break on the fees when you order more than 1.  I even noticed HSN is doing the same thing now even if you place the order for duplicate items on the same invoice...ugh.

I have beautiful silver pieces that I bought when Big Bonanza Silver Day first started and I'm still wearing them today!

Esteemed Contributor

@Pecky - I was surprised at the number of items that had $5.50 shipping instead of $3.50 shipping; the higher price might make sense for a large piece that will require a larger box for protective shipping, but in general, $3.50 covers virtually all First-Class mailings. And there are very few items that have specialty packaging even from the big-name brands.