Occasional Contributor

Please bring back the click here measurements. If you don't, I won't be ordering anything else.  The return shipping is not worth it.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Packer1959    I'm not sure it's a matter of eliminating the measurements entirely but more of a mistake  on the Q's part.  I agree it's frustrating.   I was looking to purchase a-sir of pants throther day but no garment measuremeets which I use when purchasing clothing

Super Contributor

I agree.  I'm very top heavy, so I always look at measurments for tops.  The Q fit never works, because every vendor is different.  I don't care what they say.

Frequent Contributor

Agreed.  No click here measurements, NO SALE.

That said, QVC could pare down the garment measurements to the essentials -- bust, waist, sweep, length, low hip and inseam for pants, etc.

Trusted Contributor

I haven't had a problem. All items I have searched has the garment measurements. Is that for the newest items @Packer1959 , @de1rdre , @Dar321 , @Teddixat ? I rarely purchase brand new, as I have mentioned many times here, I wait for reviews. If they are now removing the garment measurements it is a HUGE mistake. I rely completely on the garment measurements and reviews. I rarely, like never, have to return anything if I pay close attention to these. 

I hope QVC is just maybe behind with the high volume of activity during this time of year and they will continue adding measurements. That is one of the best things QVC had going formthem as most all other retailers never give the actual garment measurements. 

Honored Contributor

@Packer1959  If you sincerely want to complain, call this phone number and ask to speak with the person who takes complaints.  Nobody in management reads these boards.

Screenshot_20220616-184035_kindlephoto-471421432.png

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

I just called that Pennsylvania phone number to complain, I was just told that 'your feedback will be submitted' -

I then said that QVC will only pay attention when their sales are dropping.

And now they know why.

I don't give it much hope.

Super Contributor

They read these.  Garment measurements are up now.