Honored Contributor

Re: Clear Packaging Is Not Exactly a Wise Move to Ship Items In

This clear packaging is just an invitation to thieves as well as a threat to the privacy of the purchaser.  I would not buy any Lug product for this reason.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Contributor

I recently ordered 6 Lug items and all of them arrived in cardboard boxes.  

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

I wonder, was it only, the recent TSV, that came in clear packaging? 

Maybe, because, of the sheer  volumn of orders, having them come in clear packaging, made it easier, to avoid errors, in picking? And then they shipped them, without, adding, another layer, of packaging?

At any rate, certainly a great price, on QVC. On the Lug Site, you have to buy them separately, and, it's $105, plus, their shipping is high! At the TSV  price, you could get 2 sets, for slightly less than one,at Lug. 

Honored Contributor

@Quse wrote:

I just received the Lug TSV from the other day, that is to be a Christmas present. I know it was the Lug item without even opening the package it came in, because it was shipped in a CLEAR BAG.
Seriously? At this time of year, QVC decides to ship in clear packaging?
Thankfully, the person I am gifting it to was pre-occupied and didn't see it and also, thankfully, didn't go down to get the mail today.
Really not a good move, QVC.
My suggestion is to ship items in opaque packaging, preferably with no attention calling details plastered all over the outside

@Quse   100% Agreed.  I brought this up yesterday under Customer Care.  I also emailed QVC Social Team, and Lug Customer Service.  No resolution regarding future packaging yet.

I've purchased many LUG items in the past.  If this is their new packaging normal, I am through purchasing from them.

https://community.qvc.com/t5/Customer-Care/See-Through-Packaging-Now/m-p/6573781#M59098