Contributor

Just stop it already.  I hate the 6 months of Christmas decor.

Honored Contributor

Loving it!  They do this every year and I always enjoy it!  If I didn't, I'd watch something else!

Honored Contributor

@Howscome   I don't see how your suggestion helps anyone decide how to change what they are doing.

Maybe if you lmentioned what you do buy when you watch???

Esteemed Contributor

I like Christmas in July........in July!!

Respected Contributor

These silly crying towel threads about Christmas in July...find something else to do just like those who don't watch shows about purses, cosmetics, shoes, kitchen items, jewerly, etc. The world doesn't spin around you.

Respected Contributor

Re: Christmas in July????

[ Edited ]

My goodness!  Such drama over a tv shopping channel selling Christmas items at this same time every year.  Surely your tv has a remote.  Just use it!

Cinderella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life!
Respected Contributor

@Howscome wrote:

Just stop it already.  I hate the 6 months of Christmas decor.

Hate is such a strong word and I think there's already too much of it these days. Don't you? Why add to it? How about chilling out and using the remote your tv came with and leave the CIJ to those that enjoy it.

Honored Contributor

@ThinkingOutLoudIt almost seems that some folks are "married" to QVC and that's the only channel they get or want to watch.

Respected Contributor

@Krimpette I feel that way regarding all the drama and complaining threads about certain hosts day after day, but that doesn't end either.

@Krimpette wrote:

@ThinkingOutLoudIt almost seems that some folks are "married" to QVC and that's the only channel they get or want to watch.

Honored Contributor

Not to be rude, but every year, there are those who feel they must tell us how they hate Christmas.  Why is that?  

What do you intend to accomplish by announcing it on here?  QVC isn't going to stop, so don't waste your time.  We as members can't do anything about it.  

Why do you hate it so much?  I mean what is the real reason you hate it?  Hate is such a strong word.  

Do you get Q2?  Nothing about Christmas there today.