Honored Contributor

@Patriot3 wrote:

I don't see that happening in a million years.

@Patriot3. Ninety percent of the audience would wonder who the heck she was.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I am sure Kathy has better things to do on Christmas Eve and so do I.  Who watches QVC on Christmas Eve...and why would they?

Regular Contributor

Who watches QVC at all? Many, even on Christmas Eve. There is very littile of interest on TV and the current virus surge has made staying inside mandatory.

Regular Contributor

@ValuSkr wrote:

Probably not as she's no longer employed by Q.  Maybe someone else can do it, like Rachel or Jane Tracy.

Not a fan of either. Jane would wear you out with talk about her family all night long.

Regular Contributor

@SandySparkles wrote:

That would be such a wonderful walk down memory lane; though I believe it is a little late to make that happen.😊 Because of David's soothing voice and relaxed demeanor, I could listen to him read it several times over.😁

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

David needs a break. He's on QVC ad nauseam- all the time.

Esteemed Contributor

@ValuSkr wrote:

Probably not as she's no longer employed by Q.  Maybe someone else can do it, like Rachel or Jane Tracy.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Frequent Contributor

Oh I would love that! What a great idea!! Love love Kathy-she is a hoot but also a very smart business woman. I know she would the afternoon very special, and to hear her read A Cup of Christmas Tea would be wonderful! I never heard her read it...but I you can be sure I'll be all ears.

Trusted Contributor

They signed off at 4:30 and yes, Kathy Levine said she did it so other hosts celebrating Christmas/Christmas Eve wouldn’t have to worry about working.  She would have her little dog Chelsea with her most years and at least once her mom too. KL always wore a festive but classy holiday sweater (I remember her once saying that in October is when she started looking out for something nice when she was in the stores.) It was a tradition that was very niceSmiley Happy. But I agree - I can’t see it ever happening; just a nice memory. 

Respected Contributor

@ValuSkr wrote:

No!!!!!!!!!!!!! Smiley TongueSmiley TongueSmiley Tongue

Honored Contributor

Kathy is no longer employed by QVC.  That ship has sailed.  It's time to move forward.