Super Contributor

Chris Pryme Lock & Lock I have a new Suggestion

[ Edited ]

I wish for  a Medium or   Large Jello Mold with deep enough to add frui,and  a  handled lid and/ or a insulated carrier? in reg. colors and some New Colors please,

on the Kitchen forum someone also suggested what I was thinking,  a bowl and a handled lid   for a head of iceberg lettuce please Thank you.

Respected Contributor

Re: Chris Pryme Lock & Lock I have a new Suggestion

I totally agree with both.  I used to have a Tupperware lettuce bowl and I also still have a jello mold from Tupperware with different bottoms of the mold for different holidays.  It has a seal and a tray for serving.

Honored Contributor

I would also like to see a deviled egg carrier from L&L. Unfortunately since they changed the material and manufacturer a couple of years ago, I don't buy it anymore unless it is a piece that I can use for a specific thing. The newer ones are not airtight and the tabs break easily...yet my oldest ones from when they were first sold are still going strong.
Contributor

@lovesrecess Check item K47530. It's a 9x13 cake carrier with inserts for deviled eggs and cupcakes. Good price too. 

Honored Contributor

I used to have a deviled egg, a jello mold & a lettuce container from Tupperware.  For many years I made a holiday jello mold...but it's been many more years since I have done so. Same with deviled eggs.  I rarely see people make them anymore.

Respected Contributor

@woman63 I wanted that carrier so bad! It was an excellent price for all the uses. However, I no longer have a need for it, & not much storage. 

Respected Contributor

@haddon9 wrote:

I used to have a deviled egg, a jello mold & a lettuce container from Tupperware.  For many years I made a holiday jello mold...but it's been many more years since I have done so. Same with deviled eggs.  I rarely see people make them anymore.

I make deviled eggs every holiday.  But I still use my Tupperware deviled egg tray.  I also have a couple tabs that have broken off in the newer sets.

Contributor

@@Tx Starlight I just discovered it and I also want it badly. LOL. Maybe I'll get to your status and save myself some money. 😉