New Contributor

Chef Suggestions for cooking Shows

I love watching "In the Kitchen with David" and all the cooking shows. Some of my favorite shows are on PBS. Can you get Mary Ann Esposito and Lidia Bastianich and other chefs  on your shows and they could cook recipes from their books. ( :

Honored Contributor

Re: Chef Suggestions for cooking Shows

Those are 2 of my favorites also.

I have one of Lidia's cookbooks, signed by the author

Honored Contributor

Esteemed Contributor

They would only be on QVC if they were selling their cookbooks or have their name on pots/pans and cookware like Emeril Lagasse, Ming Tsai, Giada de Laurentis etc.

Super Contributor

I think Lidia was on QVC a few years ago. I remember Jane T presented with her and she was so excited.

Honored Contributor

I have three baking dishes from Lidia’s line...they are wonderful and wish I had bought more when QVC carried the ; extremely good quality.
Honored Contributor

I have always liked David and watch every week, but it is hardly a "cooking show" any more.

Respected Contributor

@lovesrecess wrote:
I have three baking dishes from Lidia’s line...they are wonderful and wish I had bought more when QVC carried the ; extremely good quality.

@lovesrecess  I too purchased some of Lidia's bake dishes...the beauty and quality is superior to TempTations and Rachel Ray's bakeware....sorry I did not purchase more of her products!

Super Contributor

How about cooking suggestions for people with diabetes?  Something healthy AND good tasting that's easy to fix.  I see food on QVC that is so rich and fattening with all kinds of carbs, sugar,etc.  Thanks for listening. Mom would really enjoy it and be thankful.

Super Contributor

She has been on with David, I don't think that is part of their format.