Respected Contributor

Channel Surfing Trying to Find the Q Channel (Comcast)

Today I was channel surfing up and down all the channels on my TV wondering where the QVC channel had gone (which I never had a problem with finding in the past) when I finally saw it. I know I should remember the channel number but I never do so I always channel surf looking for it. The new QVC logo is not something that catches your eye anymore when looking for the Q channel among all the channels listed on the TV (my provider is Comcast).  It’s very small and plain compared to other channel logos that are big and bold (i.e. TBS or HGTV). I don’t think the Q TV channel logo is going to catch the eye of new viewers when channel surfing or some might just give up looking for the QVC channel (as I almost did). 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Channel Surfing Trying to Find the Q Channel (Comcast)

There are many programs/apps you can download into your computer or phone that will tell you the channels available to you.

Someday, when scientists discover the center of the Universe....some people will be disappointed it is not them.
Honored Contributor

They could not have come up with a more bland, non-descript logo if they tried!  But then, again, maybe for some odd reason that's what they were going for!!!!!!

Super Contributor

I wound up calling cable company  wound up an exrenely nice visit with my getting more than called for,,,got a free remote for another TV   very nice rep of company,,,,turned out to be a great day!

Esteemed Contributor

I just checked my Comcast line up on my TV, and I see what you mean.  If I didn't already know it was channel 719 in my area I would probably pass it by. I use the remote voice commands for channels I'm not as familiar with.