Contributor

Re: Changes to home page and website

I'm on an iPad and with this new website I can no longer use the "save for later" on the shopping cart page... it's very annoying and will cost QVC some sales.  When I move an item to "save for later" it just disappears completely. 😒

Valued Contributor

Same here Petals. I have mentioned it several times. I guess it isn't happening for everyone. Can't stand all these website changes as most have been and still are, a fiasco.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm not finding the Program Guide at the bottom of the drop-down menu.  The last choice I see is Top Brands.  I give up.  I usually adapt pretty quickly to website changes, but these changes are driving me nuts. I can't find anything.  I knew where everything was before.  The screen constantly jumps and you end up clicking on something else.

Thanks for letting me vent; I feel better now. 😀

"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Topaz Gemwrote:

I'm not finding the Program Guide at the bottom of the drop-down menu.  The last choice I see is Top Brands.  I give up.  I usually adapt pretty quickly to website changes, but these changes are driving me nuts. I can't find anything.  I knew where everything was before.  The screen constantly jumps and you end up clicking on something else.

Thanks for letting me vent; I feel better now. 😀

You just haven’t gone far enough.  From that page, click on “Shop QVC TV”.  That’s where you will find “Program Guide”, along with all the channel choices and “Items Recently On Air”.  Click on “Program Guide” and you will find the old guide.

Menu>ShopQVC TV>Program Guide, then click.

Esteemed Contributor

@geezerette Smiley Embarassed Well, duh! I don't have a menu bar. Nor do I have a Shop QVC. No wonder I can't find Program Listings! (And I thought the other stuff was just very difficult to access. HA!) Thanks for the info. Now I'm really up a creek without a paddle. Perhaps ignorance was bliss! 

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@BirkiLady

Do you still have a Search Bar, or some sort of search feature?  You could try typing in “Program Guide”, if you do.  

I sure wish there was a common thread where everyone could ask their questions and let the techs know what they are and aren’t seeing on their particular devices.

I hope they get things fixed for you soon, @BirkiLady!

Regular Contributor

I use Google Chrome, and my home page is so different.  I had not been to the website for a couple of weeks, and now the only thing at the top of the page is my shopping cart and a search bar.  I have to scroll way down to get to my account links or items recently on air.  I hope it doesn't stay this way.  

Esteemed Contributor

@duster95YES!  That's all I see also. Frustrating, isn't it?

I've sent emails (several) to QVC. No help. They just give me the same instructions, even though I've told them I don't see any of their icons. When I respond with THAT, I never receive another response. Typical of QVC's customer service, of course. Why would I expect them to continue answering a difficult question or pass it on to their IT Department? (Because that should be their job!) Smiley Frustrated 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@geezerette  Nope, doesn't work. See my response above. At least there are two of us using Google Chrome who are having the same issues: No icons on the main page!  (Actually, I've seen others complain.)

Frequent Contributor

I don't have a search bar ,menu , my account or anything on top. How do I fix this please